Angry Amelia

"Let us resolve to be patriots always, nationalists never" --William Sloane Coffin, Jr. 2003

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A little background on Snow

I'm sure we're all very excited about the incoming White House Press secretary, Tony Snow, and his FOX news credentials. I'm doing the Snoopy dance. Hot damn, it's nice to have a pundit in the briefing room. I mean, this whole punditry thing is what our friend Jon Stewart called 'theatre' (wish he had a bow tie on, dontcha?) is it not?

And is there anything this White House could use more, than a well directed musical to brighten up it's mood, and really it's general popularity, in the eyes of the American people? I vote for CATS. Everyone loves CATS. Especially me. But really any Andrew Lloyd Weber would do... Just as long as it's not about anything of import, and it makes you cry once or twice. Yes, CATS, starring Tony Snow and his FOX news friends... that'll be nice.

So, that'll be good, we'll all be happy, and well cultured after awhile, and Mr. Snow will polish the White House to a shine. That is, of course, until someone asks him if he still believes racism is something worth fighting against, or apparently even talking about. You see, it turns out that for our Snow-white philosophy major from Kentucky, rasicm is no longer an issue. Hrrmm.

Check out the video.

So, maybe we should do a musical about how racism doesn't exist anymore... for white guys named Snow... any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Amelia said...

Yeah, apparently his classmates from school remember him as one of the most liberal among them. I'm not sure if that says something about how conservative the class was, or about how much he's changed...

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060427/NEWS01/604270359

 

Post a Comment

<< Home