
So, I came home today, to see that my neighbor's lemon tree was not where I'd left it. Apparently it thought the grass was greener in my driveway. It fell so completely into my driveway that I actually couldn't see my truck on the other side
It was teh suck.
Here is an excerpt from our encounter:
"Where's my truck?
"Can you see it?

"Here trucky trucky trucky...

"Ah-ha! There jew go! I thought you were lost amongst the lemons!
"My dearest truck,You and I have been reunited. Thankfully, despite the recent act of god in my backyard, you have not been impaled by a lemon tree, and we can go on with our love-hate relationship for at least a few more months.
Yours forever, or until I graduate,
Amelia"
I guess I never really thought life would actually give me lemons, but, well, here comes a whole lotta lemonade...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home