Angry Amelia

"Let us resolve to be patriots always, nationalists never" --William Sloane Coffin, Jr. 2003

Monday, April 17, 2006

Holy Crap

When I used to live on 57th and Shattuck in Oakland there was this awesome group of people, never knew who exactly, who kept 'editing' the local billboards, usually into anti-Bush ads. Everytime the company would replace the billboard, after a few days it would be re-edited. Unfortunately I didn't have a digi camera at the time, and therefore those days will have to remain merely fond memories, but apparently a new (or perhaps the same) group is out and about, working on billboards in SF. Here's their latest creation:

And a link to the article on it:
http://www.billboardliberation.com/2006/04/17/billboard-alteration-salutes-us-military-in-iraq/

"We Fight Dirty." Yes we do....
Hrrm. 1) I wish I lived in SF again so I could be politically right of the norm.
2) I wish I had the nuts to participate in things like this.
3) I wish my country hadn't been hijacked by a bunch of neocon war-mongering
ideologues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home