Angry Amelia

"Let us resolve to be patriots always, nationalists never" --William Sloane Coffin, Jr. 2003

Thursday, May 25, 2006

This is fucking awesome

I don't know about you guys, but boy are some of my family members irritating with the constantly sending me retarded forwards about how Jesus is in every flower, or how I can protect myself whne I'm walking from a store to my car. Fuck me. And you're in this crappy position where you don't want to yell at your great aunt Marge, cause she just might have a heart attack, but if she forwards you another picture of cute bunnies, you may have to actually drive to White Bear Lake and strangle her. Well, here's the solution:

http://www.thanksno.com/

And a brilliant solution it is. Just send your friends/family this link when you feel the need, and, unless they automatically delete your emails like you do theirs, they will hopefully get the message, loud and clear.

via 43 Folders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home